Art Director 2011–present
• Design up to twelve auction catalogs annually.
• Art direct photo shoots for all Wright catalogs.
• Work with photographers to maintain brand aesthetic and technical quality.
• Manage schedule of department to assure timely completion of design, photography and website projects in accordance with Wright's production schedule.
• Design and direct production of content on Wright20.com, Wright-now.com and Wright21.com.
• Hire and manage freelance talent.
Graphic Designer 2007–2011
• Manage and design all collateral from initial concept phase to press checks, reporting directly to owner.
• Design auction catalogs, special artists’ books, mailers, signage, design proposals, website content and microsites, advertising and internal collateral.
• Coordinate with vendors and freelance talent to produce projects on strict schedules and within company budgets.
• Worked with small team to develop identity and website for wright21.com, Wright's commissioned contemporary design program.
• Collaborated with small team to redesign wright20.com and wright-now.com, a 24-hour luxury design shop connected to Wright’s primary website.
Thirst / Rick Valicenti
Graphic Design intern summer, 2005 + 2006
• 2006, Designed book for Thirst’s Playground Type project , collaborated on various printed projects for Lyric Opera House and Gilbert/Fox River Paper Company.
• 2005, Designed new collateral, including the 200-page campus viewbook, program brochures, posters, and other various collateral for College for Creative Studies, Detroit.
Ninth Letter Arts + Literary Journal
Assistant Designer, Photographer 2005–2006, 2009
• 2009, Invited to contribute to spring issue, designed in collaboration with other University of Illinois design alumni.
• Designed layouts and imagery for literature within the magazine and online.
• Photographed images for various editorial pieces for the bi-annual spring and fall issues.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Fine Arts
Dual Degrees: Graphic Design + Photography, 2006
• Awarded Bronze Tablet: 2006 (top 3% of Fine & Applied Arts graduating class)
• Outstanding Senior in Graphic Design : 2006
• University of Illinois Dean’s List : 2002-2006
IDEA Verona, Italy
Study Abroad program summer, 2004
• Studied Italian Art History in Northern Italy including Verona, Venice, Milan, and Florence.